• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung is back to poking fun at iPhone users in new

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
It’s been awhile since we seen Samsung take a jab at iPhone users. Samsung’s original smear campaign began with the Korean manufacturer’s first “Next Big Thing” ad spots, targeting blind consumers waiting in line for another incremental release of the new iPhone. Backed by a huge multimillion dollar budget, the ads were everywhere and seemingly […]

More...

Which would be funny if you don't have an otter box, then removing the battery becomes more of a headache rather than charging it, although I will say that my I phone 4s holds a better charge than my galaxy note 3 and that's with the screen dimmed all the way, wifi off bluetooth off cell data off and all Apts that don't restart off in the background so really the only thing samsung can boast is the removable battery option which again unless you happened to have a case on your phone and like wrestling it off just to swap a battery kinda makes it a moot point.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones