1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen recorder audio

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nino Sorrentino, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Nino Sorrentino

Hi everybody. You know it is very nice to record video calls, especially when your loved ones live far away. The only way to do this is install a screen recorder. And I did. I installed on my Galaxy tab A6 five different screen recorders, but the problem is always the same : I can regularly record the video call, but when I play it there is no audio. Sometimes the video recorder app says that the audio function is already connected to another app, and so I can only record a no audio video. What can I do to resolve this problem ? I thank whoever will help me so much.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Nino Sorrentino

131 views and 0 replies. Thanks a lot.

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Could be because out of the 131 views, nobody knew how to resolve this problem, and so didn't bother replying. I don't know how to help you either as this is something I've never done, so I'm just giving you a reply.

puppykickr likes this.
  4. Nino Sorrentino

Thanks for your reply, anyway.

5. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Android only allows one app to use the mic at a time.

Screen recorders generally record audio through the mic, and your phone call is already using the mic.

So that is why you are having the issue.

But some screen recorders offer internal recording of audio- not from the mic.

If your device can do this, (not all can) then this would be the solution.

https://troones-recorder.en.uptodown.com/android

Set the video resolution to your screen resolution, and set the audio to internal instead of mic.

#5 puppykickr, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 release date was April 2019. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Exynos 7904 processor, and 6150mAh battery.

April 2019
Release Date
Reviews