• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio Shipping New Accessories

Dear Seidio,

Since Verizon has screwed the pooch, you guys have a golden opportunity to capitalize on their disdain for their own customers.

We desperately need a true 3-pin car dock for the LTE version, and we know if there's any company who can deliver, it's you guys.

Please come through for us. I will pre-order the second you have one available (and I'm sure 1000's of other Nexus owners will as well).

For reference - Proper Cardock for GSM Version of Galaxy NexusPictured [AKA, WTF Verizon?]

With great hope,

Gunner

P.S. Also, see this thread: http://androidforums.com/verizon-ga...io-lte-nexus-car-dock-golden-opportunity.html
P.P.S. I'm soooo tired of driving w/ my Nexus on my lap.

Upvote 0
We'll have a SURFACE that fits with the Verizon 2100mAh battery, but no ACTIVE for that battery is planned.

I have passed along your requests for a Spring-Clip Holster, but we are not currently working on one.

I will pass along the car dock requests as well!

Feel free to use FB10 to save 10% on your order!

Upvote 0
We'll have a SURFACE that fits with the Verizon 2100mAh battery, but no ACTIVE for that battery is planned.

I have passed along your requests for a Spring-Clip Holster, but we are not currently working on one.

I will pass along the car dock requests as well!

Feel free to use FB10 to save 10% on your order!

Thank you for the coupon. :D

Please make sure the car dock can work with the cases and the pogo connector on the phone or otherwise it's kinda pointless.

Thank you for passing along our requests!

Upvote 0
Currently, we just had plans to develop the SURFACE Extended for the 2100mAh Verizon battery and like Jedi54 posted, it is now available! The CONVERT Combo is available for those that are not using the extended battery and for those using the 2100mAh Verizon battery.

We also released our Innocell 3800mAh Extended Life Battery and the SURFACE Extended that will accommodate it!

Reactions: Jedi54
Upvote 0
Has anyone had shipping issues with Seidio? I ordered the surface for the extended battery and it shipped on the 18th via USPS with a tracking number. Well there has been NO update in tracking at all. Still says it has not been accepted at USPS location (I'm sure they print the labels at their location and mass mail).

Anyways, I am a little mad to pay $6 for shipping and Seidio say it has shipped when it is still sitting around. Has anyone else had issues with them about shipping?

Upvote 0
Has anyone had shipping issues with Seidio? I ordered the surface for the extended battery and it shipped on the 18th via USPS with a tracking number. Well there has been NO update in tracking at all. Still says it has not been accepted at USPS location (I'm sure they print the labels at their location and mass mail).

Anyways, I am a little mad to pay $6 for shipping and Seidio say it has shipped when it is still sitting around. Has anyone else had issues with them about shipping?

I would take that USPS system info with a grain of salt. I have used them several times in the past and they are rather lacking with shipment updates. I would probably think you should have it by Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I just ordered the same case today with the FedEx standard option. When given the option I will always choose FedEx over any other shipper.

Upvote 0
USPS's tracking system is not good, there really is no 'real-time' updating so often times it appears the package is sitting around but it's actually already in process somehow but if it hasn't been scanned at the new location, it shows that it's still idle.

I've ordered probably 10 different times from SEIDIO over the past 3 years (including an order a few days ago) and have never had shipping issues.

Upvote 0
Sorry, still no plans for an ACTIVE to fit the OEM Extended.

As for the shipping, epphllps, please let me know if it doesn't arrive in the next few days and I can look into it. Like everyone mentioned, USPS doesn't provide updates often, so that's the likely reason.

Thanks Seidio.

As of today (23rd) it wasn't delivered and has no status update so I guess I can give it at least until Wednesday.

Still says:

Package Services
Electronic Shipping Info Received
January 18, 2012
Delivery Confirmation

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones