• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Selling used Android phone for the best price

How easy is selling your old android phone? Is the company trade in programs good enough? They usually tend to offer the lowest money and we need to take the phone to the nearest store. So what can you do if the manufacturer does n't have a store in your city? Drive to the next city. That is not really possible. Something similar happened to me. That is when I found this website called GizmoGrind. They accept most of the major phones from the last generations and guess what they offer good money too. Their promise is to pay the amount within 3 days via a check, PayPal or as a Gift card. The choice is yours. The service was also great for me. While selling your phone check out their prices too.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones