• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Server Security/Confidentiality

This my be a little long but here it goes. As a business owner, one of my priorities is security/confidentiality. We have a couple people here that use Androids and i-Phones and sync their mail, contacts, calendar, etc to our Exchange server. With Blackberry, I know you can "wipe out" the phone and basically reset it back to new (which we had to do on one occasion). If one of the Android/i-Phone users leave the company, is there a way I can wipe out our company info from their phone. I know I can reset the server password and block access, but that will not erase the info. Obviously, if they somehow backed it up, I have no control over that. But in the event, they did not think of that, I do not want that info out on the street. Any ideas how I can erase the hand-held through Active Sync? Thanks in advance for the help.

Pete

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones