Should I use my upgrade now to get a Droid Charge (or iphone4); or should I wait until the SGS2/iphone 5 come out in a month or two? I am currently on a DX2, and while it has a few problems, it is ok most of the time. A few random reboots, once during a call. I don't like the phone myself, but I could live with it for a while. I found the Charge for 189 on amazon wireless, and being tax free it is a pretty good deal imo compared to Verizon's 299 price. I never really wanted the Charge, but after considering that the iphone 5/sgs2 may not have LTE, and that I have 3 more upgrades on my family account, I may as well take the plunge. Only downside is losing an upgrade, just one or two months before the phone that i was really waiting for comes out.