• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Skies of glory issues

TGdesire hd

Lurker
Aug 24, 2011
Hi All, just wondering if anyone anyone can help me out.
I have a HTC Desire HD and when ever I join a multiplayer game of skies of glory I get kicked out of the entire game. Sometimes I can fly for a few seconds and other times as soon as I enter the game I get booted.
In single player mode it works fine.
Any help would be much appreciated.

there was a big update for Skies of glory some days ago. They added a lot of new planes.
They still habe some server issues with the new planes so it can happen that you cannot connect at all or you loose connection.
have also a look on the skies of glory facebook side, you get a lot of info about that there.
SoG is working on the problem. yesterday from a certain point it was ok and worked, now the problems are here again but I

Upvote 0
Thank you so much! I am a big Skies of Glory fan. We were waiting and waiting for them to come out with an update that would give us more planes to match the ones that iphone users got to use. I think everyone had pretty much given up hope. That's when I came across your post. I was like this guy says there's an update but I don't see any let me do a search in market for skies of glory. And sure enough there it was. It is now called Skies of Glory Reloaded. This is so awesome. Right off the bat they give you the Mustang V. I'm going to have to fly the missions again to see what other planes we get. Peace.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones