1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Skies of glory issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TGdesire hd, Aug 25, 2011.

1. TGdesire hd

TGdesire hd Lurker
    None

Aug 24, 2011
    Hi All, just wondering if anyone anyone can help me out.
    I have a HTC Desire HD and when ever I join a multiplayer game of skies of glory I get kicked out of the entire game. Sometimes I can fly for a few seconds and other times as soon as I enter the game I get booted.
    In single player mode it works fine.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Welcome to the forums! :)

Never played the game sorry, but I presume it's an issue with the game and not the handset? Are you connecting over 3G or WiFi?

I've moved your other post to the games subforum just in case it's a common issue with the game, maybe someone there will be able to assist.

3. SAW WoWi

SAW WoWi Lurker
    None

Aug 25, 2011
    there was a big update for Skies of glory some days ago. They added a lot of new planes.
    They still habe some server issues with the new planes so it can happen that you cannot connect at all or you loose connection.
    have also a look on the skies of glory facebook side, you get a lot of info about that there.
    SoG is working on the problem. yesterday from a certain point it was ok and worked, now the problems are here again but I

4. trueblu8

trueblu8 Lurker
    None

Oct 28, 2011
    Thank you so much! I am a big Skies of Glory fan. We were waiting and waiting for them to come out with an update that would give us more planes to match the ones that iphone users got to use. I think everyone had pretty much given up hope. That's when I came across your post. I was like this guy says there's an update but I don't see any let me do a search in market for skies of glory. And sure enough there it was. It is now called Skies of Glory Reloaded. This is so awesome. Right off the bat they give you the Mustang V. I'm going to have to fly the missions again to see what other planes we get. Peace.