• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Small firmware update?

Hey guys, so on G+ some people have commented that they have received a small update (about 20mb in size) but i've seen one person comment that this update allows the transparent notification bar to be activated with any wallpaper, can anyone confirm this?

I just got the LG G-FLEX,which is running 4.2.2,same as the G2,w/a few extra touches,one of them being a transparent notification bar.

So,I'd say look for this to be incorporated into a future update,but,not on it's own.

I'm guessing someone pulled this feature out of the G-FLEX & ported it over to a G2 ROM,or,as a rooted add-on/app.

Upvote 0
I just got the LG G-FLEX,which is running 4.2.2,same as the G2,w/a few extra touches,one of them being a transparent notification bar.

So,I'd say look for this to be incorporated into a future update,but,not on it's own.

I'm guessing someone pulled this feature out of the G-FLEX & ported it over to a G2 ROM,or,as a rooted add-on/app.

How do you like the g flex?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones