• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Small Lag Problem

huntleth

Jun 26, 2010
Hey everyone :)

The problem i'm having is that when i unlock the phone and immediately try to drag down the notification bar, it works fine for about a day, then starts to lag for a few seconds before it finally opens. If i restart the phone, it's fine... for a day.

I've tried killing processes with astro and I tap the app killer every time I use the menu so I can't see that it'd be one of these, does anyone have any idea what is causing it and how i can stop it!?!

Cheers!

You really need to think of this phone like a mini PC.

If your pc or laptop goes into sleep mode it takes a few seconds after wriggling the mouse to start it up before it gets back to full speed and the same as a pc the longer they are on for the more laggy they become so you shut it down and reboot it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones