• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root smoked glass 4.5 question

AWESOME!!!! thanks again guys! now i see how this stuff works. i appreciate all the help! so now that i have this all set up and how i wanted it...i can make a nandroid backup and save it, right? then i could experiment with other roms but always be able to come back to this one?

Upvote 0
AWESOME!!!! thanks again guys! now i see how this stuff works. i appreciate all the help! so now that i have this all set up and how i wanted it...i can make a nandroid backup and save it, right? then i could experiment with other roms but always be able to come back to this one?

that is correct. save all six pieces when you do the backup, and then if you ever want to go back, just do a restore and you'll be back exactly where you left off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones