• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sms TAN as Popup

Hello

My Setup:
HTC Hero with
cyanogenmod 6.1.0 -Hero / Android 2.2.1
Using goSMS to handle SMS.

My problem:

I use a service that send me a TAN Token via SMS each time I login. Until I installed cyanogen those Tokens (just a 6 digit number) would appear as a popup with the options to save or delete.

Since installing Cyanogen, these smsTAN messages are handled like normal SMS messages, which works but is a much more cumbersome. I have gone through all the settings but not found anything that would solve the problem. I don't think the issue is with goSMS as I was using this before cyanogen and the pop-ups popped up ;)

Please note, this is not about getting a Pop-Up for each and every SMS I receive ( I know how to turn it on/off), but to get the phone to distinguish between the smsTAN and normal SMS messages.

Any help much appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones