• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

so its this week ????

As i understand it...

2.1 will bring different tweaks, performance upgrades to the "scapes" and other parts, aswell as HD camera. I found a list, a while ago, of what they were planning, and it was quite long, but i can't remember where i found it.

Then when 2.2 is launched it will bring the 16m colours, and adobe flash + more tweaks and performance upgrades.

Upvote 0
Well I for one am not holding my breath of 2.2. It would be nice, but everytime you turn around, SE is changing things up. Example, They said 2.1 would be released by the end of Q3, this month. They never said anything about Part 1 and Part 2 and the new plan of delivery. So by the time 2.2 comes around, I guess they will have 4 Parts, with each part for each quarter, yeah that sounds about right, lol........................

Personally, yeah I would like to have 2.1 and 2.2, if nothing else, just because we deserve to have it as we all bought this phone on the various promises made by those in SE or associated with them. However, my phone right now is doing fine with 1.6, as in it does everything I currently want it to do, and I don't feel handicapped because I have it. I just feel dated, if that makes sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones