• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Social Hub Sprint Galaxy S2

Root is close, there's people on it as I type. They thought they had it, but there's a small problem that they're trying to fix. Someone will post in the "all things root" as soon as its confirmed working and tested.

And yeah the social hub not working is a widespread problem, I'm guessing a fix will be coming along soon.

oh, so the post up a few posts; > But it is fixed now. If you try now it should work.<
was a mistake? okay, so it's still widespread. I was beginning to think it was just my phone. So I'll wait.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Arite "DUDES AND DUDETTE'S its working!!!! just turn off wifi and 4g only reboot phone and only try with 3g.. works great.. I've trying since purchase I was first to buy at local sprint store.. I downloaded tweetcaster and facebook in mean time.. but have uninstalled them both. it works great.. I love the black background color looks cool..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones