• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sony Ericsson Just Wants to be Successful; Aims to be Largest Android Supplier in the World

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Any Drake fans out there? No? Anyway, I always scoff at reports like these because they seem quite useless. Sony Ericsson wants to become the biggest supplier of Android-based products around the globe, says the company’s CEO Bert Nordberg. It’s quite an ambitious goal, but I call it useless because isn’t that the point of [...]

More...

They'll have to support their currently released devices now before they can even think about becoming successful in the Android market.... their lineup now is total trash in terms of performance. Yea, it looks good, but so would a ferrari, even it had a vespa motor in it; it just won't do much of anything, and what it does it'll do poorly.

Upvote 0
their was one point in my life when every phone i owned for several years was a SE decent camera and decent music player including lots of memory, but then the satio came out it was awful i went for a HTC and will never look back, the x10 in my opinion just doesn`t cut the mustard, if SE want to be a market leader for android , they need to bring out loads of handsets and release new android updates on an almost monthly basis and without the carriers holding up the proceedings

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones