1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sorry, Root Group...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by epayne123, Apr 26, 2012.

1. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

May be moving on within a month or so to the GS3 for Sprint... just too much of a beast to pass on. A couple of days ago it was a confirmed Quad Core 1.4GHz Exynos with 20% less power consumption than the GS2s processor!? Only downside is that it only has 1GB which you would think would beore considering the jump in processor caliber but u don't use much RAM to be hoest. May have to jump with Budde onto Sprint because of the discount but will be staying here no doubt because I will still be using this device for quite a while!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Hey I don'y blame the Galaxy S3 is too much of a beast to pass on good luck and always stop by here.

3. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

What I mean by staying here was that I am only going to be a greener and moocher on the GS3 forum LoL because I don't like a lot of the snobby contract users so I will be using this forum as my primary daily forum even after the switch because I enjoy the crowd here and plus... you can't break up the A-Team

mike28 likes this.
  4. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

There you go nice to know :D

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

5. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

Heck, install AnTuTu and look at the Rankings... GS3 has already beat the snot out of Transformer Prime LoL but won't show the numbers Ugh... wish I could se Tue score of it HaHa

6. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

That phone is going to be sickening. I don't blame you.

Wish it could be flashed to metro. I just can't afford their plans.

7. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

It is LTE compatible too so maybe you will see a development community for it to get everything working depending on the compatibility of the frequency bands in it but would doubt that is would be compatible. Either way yes, WILL be a monster device. Looking like 14,000-15,000 on the benchmark tests too LoL

8. yahhboy

yahhboy Android Expert

Itll probably be longer than a month till it comes out :( last year the s2 didn't come out until q3 and was announced in February

9. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

Yes BUT they release the Galaxies around the same time every year. And also, the projected release date is also early-mid June so that is looking good too.

10. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

Just because it took that long between Announcement and Release last year doesn't mean it'll be that long of a wait in between for this year. I am projecting mid June to be honest which, yes, would technically make it longer than a month but that's why "a month or so" haha oh well but from the smiley face it seems that you are interested in it also.

11. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

Its gonna be fun trying to find one within the first month of release tho I bet. The SII is/was the most popular phone, I know its the most popular over seas, everybody is going to be eating up the SIII's. But if anyone wants an SII I bet anything theyll be a dime a dozen on Ebay and Craigslist Ahaha

12. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

That's why you pre-order to store though. I called today to see when pre-order starts and they are guessing in around 2.5-3 weeks.

13. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

The $70 monthly price tag for unlimted plan isnt worth the switch for me shoot then an extra $30 for the unlimted 4g lte data ......... ouch!!! i hope u really do eat sleep even poop with ur phone cuz them numbers hurt my wallet already.

14. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

LoL discounts discounts discounts.

15. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

I know thats the only thing keeping me from those companies. I dont mind the contract. i mind the 100 dollar plus a month bill. SMH

16. akikhia

akikhia Android Expert

honestly my main issue is the contract and sprint's coverage. it is lame and worse than metro. my friend cant even get 3g sonetimes indoor at downtown san jose let alone 4g. and the dense areas u run 1.5mbps last time i checked.

17. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

Well different areas have different coverage spots. Where I lived in GA it was almost even and in Fort Myers it is almost Identical and I get 4G EVRRYWHERE

18. yahhboy

yahhboy Android Expert

Yeah its tempting but I just switched phones so it won't be anytime soon for me..

19. toke_

toke_ Android Enthusiast

so hopefully the sII will drop drastically in price? :D thatd be a good play phone to own

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews