• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sorta lost now that 2.2 is rolling out...

WTF_PWNED

Jun 24, 2010
Just have a few question i want answered that i seem to not be able to get a definitive answer from just browsing the forums..

I'm on radio 2.05 with the leaked froyo rom from a month ago thrown on top. Is it advisable to upgrade to 2.15, and put the newely released froyo leak on? I would have to unrevoked forever, then install 2.15 correct?

Would i lose all settings, apps, whatnot from upgrading to the new radio? Since i would keep root in the process all i would have to do is Titanium backup after the install to get everything back right?

Or go back to stock and go legit and wait for the new root process?

Currently the only thing thats really keeping me rooted is the HTE_IME keyboard mod i got, but i don't even know if need root to keep that or not.

Maybe i should have put this is the root / rom part of the forum? lol.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones