• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SPOILERS] Walking Dead Discussion

This latest episode was a bit disappointing with the hallucinations. And Tyrese being bitten by one of Noah's turned brothers like that, tsk tsk tsk. That was a poor excuse to kill off one of the main characters in the show. Hopefully, things will begin to pick up a bit more on the way to Washington.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I liked this week's episode better than last week's. Next week it looks like it should start getting more interesting again.

+1 I liked it for one of the relatively "quiet" episodes. Good acting. From the preview it looks like next week will have a lot of action.

One thing I've wondered about, if you get bit, you die, but they are always getting the zombie blood all over them, you would think it would end up getting into a cut or their eyes or mouth. This last episode, Sasha was hacking up the walkers on the bridge, then cut Abraham's arm with the same bloody machete. That would seem like a for sure infection. (though they are all technically "infected" anyway) I guess whatever everyone is infected with turns you into a zombie when you die, but whatever is in the zombie bite kills you in the first place (fever, etc.) So, wouldn't getting zombie blood in your body kill you?

Upvote 0
+1 I liked it for one of the relatively "quiet" episodes. Good acting. From the preview it looks like next week will have a lot of action.
I agree. The acting was good, and there was a lot of soul-searching necessary for the three characters most affected by the recent bereavements, deciding whether they had the strength or will to carry on.

Saying that, the scene with the herd pushing to get into the barn in the middle of the storm was pretty intense...
One thing I've wondered about, if you get bit, you die, but they are always getting the zombie blood all over them, you would think it would end up getting into a cut or their eyes or mouth. This last episode, Sasha was hacking up the walkers on the bridge, then cut Abraham's arm with the same bloody machete. That would seem like a for sure infection. (though they are all technically "infected" anyway) I guess whatever everyone is infected with turns you into a zombie when you die, but whatever is in the zombie bite kills you in the first place (fever, etc.) So, wouldn't getting zombie blood in your body kill you?
Yes I've wondered the very same thing and thought exactly the same when Abraham's arm was cut. I guess they had to set the "rules" of the universe like that otherwise there would be no survivors left for us to root for.

Upvote 0
could be the bit.. the spit.. saliva.. that has the zombie killer in it. it kills you so that you can enter the final stage of transformation.
the blood already has the virus.. so more blood aint going to do nothing.
that is why...it don't matter how you die.. you still end up a zombie

so.. what attracted all those zombies to the barn? it was surrounded by dense forest.. and loud rain and thunder. why did all those zombies head to the front door?
where they headed to shelter from the oncoming tornado?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
One thing I've wondered about, if you get bit, you die, but they are always getting the zombie blood all over them, you would think it would end up getting into a cut or their eyes or mouth. (though they are all technically "infected" anyway) I guess whatever everyone is infected with turns you into a zombie when you die, but whatever is in the zombie bite kills you in the first place (fever, etc.) So, wouldn't getting zombie blood in your body kill you?

Stop it, you're making my head hurt, too much thinking! [emoji14]

Reactions: davoid and Gmash
Upvote 0
It's going to go sideways for sure. There's something not right about Aaron. You don't unconditionally welcome everybody you meet into your group. No vetting process. The reason they're not worried about Rick's group is because they've already planned for this. And those plans likely aren't friendly.
I know who Aaron is from the books so I won't spoil anything, plus you never know what there'll change anyway, but he didn't welcome them unconditionally. He was scouting them for quite some time just to see if they were worthy of even contacting, and said that they would have to "audition" to get in.

But I still can't believe nobody said "the last people who invited us in tried to eat us" lol.

It seems like they are speeding through the books. They skipped over a lot of stuff. I think they want to get ahead of the books so they will have complete freedom. That will be weird, though, having the book and the show running parallel with different storylines.

Reactions: davoid
Upvote 0
So far the only people that have welcomed the group and not turned out to be batshit crazy are the Green family(now dead except Maggie) and Gabriel(useless and couldn't have killed them if he wanted).
Aside from shooting Coral and keeping a barnful of zombies, they were completely normal.:p

Reactions: davoid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones