• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Sprint] Complaints or issues with the Note II

One issue that I have is if I'm playing music and a call comes in (or a text - anything with a notification sound), once I disconnect the call, the media volume won't be at the level it was before the call came in. The media volume would be low. I have to tap the volume up button once in order to get the media volume at the level it was before the call. I think it's a bug of some sort.

Upvote 0
Appreciate you asking the question knowing the answers are likely negative.

I'm most disappointed with network speeds, both 3G and LTE. Even though I live and work in an LTE market (Atlanta), and the rep at the Sprint store assured me that my neighborhood has LTE, I've only seen LTE on the status bar once, during a walk.

Over a week of testing 3G speeds average 500k down and 400k up. For comparison, my iPhone 4GS on AT&T's network averages 7Mb down and 1.2Mb up from the exact same location.

Should I expect faster 3G and LTE speeds from my Note 2? While I understand the LTE network is still under construction, I expected 3G to be much faster. Is there a chance my Note 2 is faulty?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Upvote 0
Appreciate you asking the question knowing the answers are likely negative.

I'm most disappointed with network speeds, both 3G and LTE. Even though I live and work in an LTE market (Atlanta), and the rep at the Sprint store assured me that my neighborhood has LTE, I've only seen LTE on the status bar once, during a walk.

Over a week of testing 3G speeds average 500k down and 400k up. For comparison, my iPhone 4GS on AT&T's network averages 7Mb down and 1.2Mb up from the exact same location.

Should I expect faster 3G and LTE speeds from my Note 2? While I understand the LTE network is still under construction, I expected 3G to be much faster. Is there a chance my Note 2 is faulty?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Don't have lte in Miami yet but I concur with 3G speeds being abysmal! Not a note 2 problem since they've been abysmal with every sprint phone I've ever owned for the last 15 years. Rant over. :hmpf:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones