• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [sprint] Galaxy Nexus, what are some of the current complaints?

Only main complete is the battery life, seems good some days... Other days not so good

I've found if you can stay on wifi and have decent service that the battery life is quite good. Also brightness is a big key. These screens hog the juice

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340540231564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340540231564.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: toomuchgame441
Upvote 0
I've found if you can stay on wifi and have decent service that the battery life is quite good. Also brightness is a big key. These screens hog the juice

It seems to be decent while I'm attached to wifi but nothing significant. I'm in a bad signal area at home, and even when I'm in a good signal area (at work) doesnt seem that much better and my Nexus picks up less bars than my Evo 3D but the weird thing is my Nexus has gotten better data speeds (consistently) than my Evo 3D ever at home...strange stuff.

Upvote 0
It seems to be decent while I'm attached to wifi but nothing significant. I'm in a bad signal area at home, and even when I'm in a good signal area (at work) doesnt seem that much better and my Nexus picks up less bars than my Evo 3D but the weird thing is my Nexus has gotten better data speeds (consistently) than my Evo 3D ever at home...strange stuff.
LMAO

when i had an evo 4g my 3g was alright, never really complained.

got my evo 3d and 3g was almost useless, in the evo 3d section you can find me bitching about this and how i took my phone in a few times and they told me it was working fine. i'd get between 50-100kbps on speedtest

got my GN first thing i did when i got home was a speed test, 300kbps. lol

my 3g is useable again

i hated that 3vo, one of the worst phones out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones