• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] [ROM]RootBox(CM/AOKP/PA)4.2.2

Rom runs great. Tattooboy does an awesome job. I've flashed every version in all 4 of his threads over here & all are great. I say versions, but mean the updates he puts out.

Thanks Man!!! Really appreciate all the support you guys give me! Trying to just make our Bada$$ Phones the best possible!! Thanks again man! Ill hit you up with something special I've been working on! It will be a couple of days waiting for the rest of this merge to happen!

Reactions: mrpnut and aheeejd
Upvote 0
That's a bummer about your note2. What happened if you don't mind. I mean were you able to flash back to stock & have your counter reset?

Guess who got a new note 2?? :D lol well I droped my phone twice since I got it *the original* and after the second drop it would randomly reboot. :( I would have it in my pocket and it would be off. And everytime I would lay my phone down on a desk or anywhere in general it would reboot. Probably a loose connection internally or something.. :p oh well. Lesson in life....DO NOT DROP YOUR NOTE 2 :D :thumbup::thumbup::p

Upvote 0
Hows everything going tattooboy?? Been real quite around here. :p I'm digging rootbox at the moment, just curious.. what do you use as your DD? :D

Hey guys I'm back!! Finally had some out of town work to do! Getting into my busy time of the year! I'll try and get some updates out this week for you guys! I'm using CarbonRom as my DD! Still waiting for liquid to fix the NFC problem I just can't get it nailed down. But that will def. Be my daily driver once its fixed!

Upvote 0
Back to the grind guys!!! :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365638863430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365638863430.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones