• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stayboogy's Stock JellyBean Rectified for Wingray--Standard and BigPart

stayboogy

Android Expert
Jun 15, 2012
This is my edit of the stock jelly bean rom 4.1.2 (JZO54K) for the Motorola Xoom Wifi (Wingray)

Builds for both standard partitions and big part modded devices

stayboogy--xoom-stock-jb--rectified--full.zip

stayboogy--xoom-stock-jb--rectified--full--bigpart.zip

(i realize this is way late, but ALL the other roms for the device are very unstable and therefore unusable in my opinion; also all the roms that i've built from source for the device remain unstable as well. nothing beats stock when it's been rectified by yours truly)

Features:

native init.d support

overclocked kernel to 1.7Ghz (set to 1Ghz minimum frequency and 1.7Ghz maximum frequency by default--can be changed by editing init.d script or using cpu control app of your choice)

fully deodexed

rooted with superuser

no stock recovery overwrite

internal and external storage read/write access

stable as stock

stayboogy worthy

There are two versions--one for standard partitions sizes, and one for the big part modded devices.

Wipe you data and install this from the recovery of you choice. Package is not signed so turn signature verification off if necessary.

If your install seems to complete very quickly, install a second time and make it takes more than 20 seconds.

All the same apps are installed as with the jelly bean ota. Remove what you wish at your own discretion.

Install no matter what rom you are currently running.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones