• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I also thought it was odd that they didn't include an exit button that just shut it down and returned you to the home screen. While in music player, hit pause and then your back button. You'll exit the player and it won't show up in the task drop-down bar. Of if you just pause and then hit the home button, it will exit you, but you can go back to where it was by going back into the music player without losing your place.

Upvote 0
Yes, I found it strange to have no exit/quit buttons for things, someone decided that everyone should have their programs always open and randomly splashed all over their desk without being able to control it properly, so I now suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in using the active applications widget frequently to close things when I'm done and empty used RAM/exit hidden apps for good measure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones