1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Suggestions for next HTC one smartphone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

What do you suggest should be added or improved to the next HTC one smartphone??? For one thing i want is the camera improved.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Hi Ahmed Kherais, I moved your thread to the HTC One M8 forum so other HTC One owners will see it :)

3. danski

danski Member

Better camera for sure, I know the argument about ultra pixel and more mega pixels, but if you want to zoom in, you need more pixels. Simple.

Quad HD screen like the LG G3, that's a nice screen.

Bump processor speed/ram to just above standard at the time.

Keep everything else as is - unless the speakers can be even better of course.

4. today

today Android Expert

Multiple windows would be nice. Watching a YouTube video while browsing the internet and taking notes.

5. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I'd prefer the opposite: bit smaller, and don't waste processor power or battery on a qHD screen. Waterproofing would be appreciated. 64 bit processor not needed now but would be sensible future-proofing. And as Android 5 supports raw readout for cameras try to exploit that and don't hide it. And concentrate on dynamic range for the camera sensor.

6. quijibo

quijibo Well-Known Member

Better camera for sure. I returned my m8 because it was difficult to get decent pictures. I have 3 year old twins and they present almost continuous photo opportunities, but I usually ended up with a child-colored blur. I have no desire to become a camera expert just to take pictures with a phone. OIS would be enough to make me happy.

HTC One M8 Forum

The HTC One M8 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews