• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you own a SuperPad III?

• Total voters
if you cant watch movies from netflix your doing something wrong or your useing a old andriod os that cant do the job i got 4.0 on my super pad and it runs every movie steaming site out thar flawlessly and i can watch dvd,s and burn movies with my usb dvd player pluged into it plus i got 12 wireless ip cams with pan and tilt night vision all a round my house that the super pad controls any whar in the world the only problom i have is i cant get the gps to work i think i might have got a bad antenna cuz every thing seams to work just will not lock on to any satellites oh and cuz its only a 1 ghz single core cant play my township game on facebook that needs 1.5 ghz cpu or better will be getting a Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 i think it will run circles around any ipad and do more than any ipad if you know what to do with it hell its a 1.6 quad core with a 5th core that only runs on low apps that do not need much with a 12 core gpu ? it should be able to play 3d movies like a dream

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones