• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Bolt release on 3/17 or 3/21

I was in VZ store getting my daughters fascinate looked at again (this phone is really a pos compared to my rooted eris), but asked about the TB as I am eligible for upgrade and he said no release date yet. I casually just said yeah I heard the battery is an issue and he laughed and said, yeah problems with it.....geez, hopefully it is better than the INC which a friend of mine has and is always bitching about the battery...

Upvote 0
I was in VZ store getting my daughters fascinate looked at again (this phone is really a pos compared to my rooted eris), but asked about the TB as I am eligible for upgrade and he said no release date yet. I casually just said yeah I heard the battery is an issue and he laughed and said, yeah problems with it.....geez, hopefully it is better than the INC which a friend of mine has and is always bitching about the battery...

I'm telling you all... not a soul in a store knows anything about the delay or the release date. They're getting all their information from the same places you are. Verizon doesn't tell us anything ever. We will usually learn things when they're made public just like you and then they play catch-up training on what they've just announced.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones