• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile Stumpted

W2XYZ

Lurker
Feb 24, 2010
I have a T-Mobile MyTouch. I don't know how it happened, but yesterday the docking bar that is normally on the bottom of the home page (the one you extend to see all the other icons) migrated to the right side of the home page. I mean the tab that was on the bottom is now on the right. I don't know how it got there and I certainly don't know how to get it back. I tried what I thought was everything (except resetting the phone) and no dice, it's still on the right side.

I called T-Mobile and must have spoken to a half-dozen 'experts' and none of them ever saw that happen and don't know how to get it back to the bottom. Their thoughts are I must have downloaded a bad app or something and it screwed things up. So how do I fix it I asked????? They said....I dunno!!:thinking:

Anyone out there ever have this problem? Did you find a solution?

Frank

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones