• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tab2 can't launch properly

homezz69

Lurker
Dec 19, 2012
Hello,
I'm a novice on the android platform. I purchased a Galaxy Tab2 a few weeks ago. Everything was working fine however the last few days the tab2 will/can not launch properly. It fires up and shows the start screen and plays the starting tune then it shuts off and starts up again. Its a continuous loop. I do not know what to do to fix and after its fixed more importantly how prevent this happening again.
Please your advise, tips & tricks to solve this.
Thanks in advance.

Have you done anything like rooting it? If not, then there is probably a hardware issue, and you may want to see if Samsung can help you out and/or replace it.

If it is something you did, it would (as far as I know) be related to rooting and/or installing an app that is terribly malfunctioning. Did you install anything that would tie into the OS, like security/anti-virus or task killer software shortly before your issue arose?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones