• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tapatalk

gopens

Feb 26, 2010
So I downloaded tapatalk and can not find androidforums.com on there. I did find one that looked close but I don't think that was it. What's this site called on tapatalk. Also how do you change the message at the end of posting a message on tapatalk that says this message was sent using tapatalk on HTC Evo. Mine says like pcs1161 or something like that. Do I have change it to HTC Evo everytime.

has anyone had problems with tapatalk. i downloaded it this morning and it worked good, i went back to use it a little while ago and now it says "pad block corrupted" anybody know why its doing this or what it means. also it wouldn't let me log in here on this forum. i uninstalled it and re-installed its but still not working. tapatalk's forum is not working for some reason.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
thats not really what it was doing, i signed into pirate4x4.com and xda-developers this morning and worked great, now it won't do anything, just sticks in processing, and has a little pop-up that gives the error message.

Just tried to logon to xda-developers over Tapatalk: Same error message as you had.
But my other forums accounts are working properly :)

Harry

Reactions: Cheepjeep85
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones