• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tasker - Phone Radio Off Bug

So I have the Samsung Epic (cdma), and when I connect to my home wifi I turn off my Phone Radio (phone setting in tasker), and turn on my wifi so that I can use sipdroid to make phonecalls from home.

The problem I have is although the phone radio tuns back on once I'm disconnected from my wifi, the 3g/2g mobile data does not turn back on, and remains off.

I've tried toggling airplane mode to see if I can get it to turn back on, but no go, and also because the phone is CDMA I don't have the option to enable/disable mobile data in the APN settings menu.

I've sent a message to the developer to see if this was a bug and could be fixed, but has anyone else seen this issue, or does anyone else have a solution for this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones