• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tea is better than Coffee

This is probably my favorite house blend coffee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-065119.png
    Screenshot_20220402-065119.png
    2 MB · Views: 89
Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Coffee is just plain disgusting. I don't think I've ever tasted anything more awful than coffee. Just the smell of it makes me want to up my chucks.
I don't doubt you but I'm the opposite. The aroma of coffee is a trigger just like the aroma of bacon frying. I smell it and I'm instantly in need. :)

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0
I desire my coffee every morning and don't know that I've missed having a cup or more daily for the last 60 years. Before I retired, I would drink coffee all day. Now enjoying retirement, it is an AM exclusive beverage. My afternoons I will enjoy an adult beverage if I have anything to drink. From my evening meal until I go to bed it is always Iced tea. I enjoy both coffee and tea dark and robust without any flavorings.

Upvote 0
You had two choices of coffee as I grew up, Folgers or Maxwell House. We were a Folgers family.
Folgers was all that my parents ever drank as far as I know. I moved onto Farmers and Yuban and tried a few others along the way only to return to Folgers which was my wife's choice of coffee. I can say that we never strayed from Folgers until recent times. It was great coffee actually.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
I'm on the hunt for some good, bold, whole bean coffee as I recently switched back to a drip coffee makes.
I have found a whole bean coffee that is reasonably priced I will suggest trying. It is Colombian Supremo, a Kirkland branded coffee, sold by Costco. It is a dark roast that is bold flavored. My favorite coffee, though a bit pricy for a daily driver, is Kenya AA. Though it can be purchased from Amazon I buy locally from a store that specializes in spices, coffees, and teas.
Enjoy a flavorful cup of whatever coffee you try!

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones