• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[TheAndroid]

Android Enthusiast
Oct 30, 2010
Uh-Meh-Ric-Ah
I just want to throw out my thanks to all you guys here. I have contributed about 620 posts to the Samsung Transform section of Android forums and have tried to do my best in the past by contributing whatever I could to the community by giving advice, guides, and feedback ever since a little before Black Friday when I bought my first Android phone. Now, by the end of August I will be getting my new phone the Evo Shift. Now this doesn't mean I won't come on here at all. If anything it means that I'll check back more on these Transform threads! I have been sticking stock and putting only custom kernels and specific mods on my phone as themes... Don't seem to be my style as much as I expected. :) But with my new phone I think Ill fiddle around with my Transform more, because it won't mean I have to waste time putting everything back on or worrying about boot-loops and soft-bricks. (Soft-brick... Contradictory ain't it? Hehe) By doing that I'll be sure to put my feedback on these items more as I'll actually have an opinion on these ROMs and themes. :D This isn't goodbye but this is going to be a forewarn of my longer-than-expected hiatus on these forums. Having a job and enjoying summer leaves little time for me to be without my phone at all. (Especially when the girlfriend gets mad when you don't text back. Do you really want to say, "Sorry I was modding my phone, got .... Cool ehh?" And her not caring at all lol) I'll get back more into this by the end of Summer but I'll keep checking in on you all. But once again, thanks for everything. This truly is a great community, and I may not like this phone, but you all on here are awesome :cool: I'll return shortly... But first a question for you all!

What will your next phone be? When do you plan on getting it?

And my birthday is tomorrow! The big 16, exciting ehh?

Haha, love you guys :D
~[TheAndroid]

Reactions: monmur
[TheAndroid];2938742 said:
(Especially when the girlfriend gets mad when you don't text back. Do you really want to say, "Sorry I was modding my phone, got .... Cool ehh?" And her not caring at all lol)
~[TheAndroid]

Happens to me all the time haha. My girlfriend is ok with me not texting her back right away. One time I was soloing Nazi zombies for 2 hours (didn't die once) and I forgot to text her back. She just laughed

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones