• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The TRUTH!...I figured out why forum member funkylogik uses Android and not apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this talk i'm wishing i had a accent :D

Funky have you ever had Chitterlings ?

924533.jpg

Cant say i have lol what are they? :)

Lol@everyone. To the person that talked about sauce who lived in edinburgh, ive heard they ask for "salt n sauce" on their chips thru there.. does that mean salt n vinegar? :thinking:

Upvote 0
Cant say i have lol what are they? :)

Lol@everyone. To the person that talked about sauce who lived in edinburgh, ive heard they ask for "salt n sauce" on their chips thru there.. does that mean salt n vinegar? :thinking:

Aww come on funky, they had scotrail tv ads a few(probably over ten) years ago depicting the whole sauce/vinegar issue....

Edinburgh is salt and sauce, while Glasgow is salt and vinegar(this is what you get asked when you visit a chip shop in either of the areas) Edinburgh is pretty much the only place they offer sauce instead of vinegar, the sauce is a lot runnier than west coast,I think they water it down with vinegar or something . I always stop at the chippy in west Calder on my way back from Edinburgh(rugby usually) as it's close enough that they do the good sauce and the fish is soooooo nice! :-D

Anyway, a sentiment we can all agree on(at least funky, slug, el pres and I.....) No one is perfect, but being Scottish is the closest you'll come to it ;-)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JTso2WIlW4

Wish I could post my other favorite SNL Scottish clip with Patrick Stewart as the Scottish therapist, who says something like "you don't have anger, you have ANGERRRRRRRRR!"

Not as good as some proper Scottish comedy like still game or chewin the fat! Will have a look for some good clips tomorrow, now is sleep time, work in the morning :-(

Upvote 0
Not as good as some proper Scottish comedy like still game or chewin the fat! Will have a look for some good clips tomorrow, now is sleep time, work in the morning :-(

How about The Limmy Show? The guy is a boosh but parts of that were funny/trippy.... "aww hiya darlin is yer mummy in... REQUIEM!!" :D

Upvote 0
Lol peeps :D
Umm im not sure how to describe broon sauce tbh... you could google HP Sauce and thats brown sauce but the stuff in the chippys is nicer :)

OK, it sounds very similar to A-1 sauce, or maybe another Heinz sauce, which according to Wikipedia, originated there but is now only available at Tescos (or something).

Upvote 0
Wow there is 1 parent who is from the real center of Scotland because his accent is so thick / strong I can't understand what he is saying!

Wow it is really difficult to figure out what he is saying!

Gotta concentrate and try figure out what is going on!

The son is like a "translator" and the son says to me:

"No he says he gets this a lot when you SA people have no idea what is going on! :D"

It is hilarious!

Scottish people sound like this to me I would not be able to tell the difference:

:D

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wow I struggle to understand you Scottish guys your accents are hardcore ek se!

Shaw!

I cracked a joke to the Scottish father at my job and said (when I had 0000 idea of what he was saying! :D:D) to him:

"WHERE is your kilt and your bag pipes!?! :D:D:D"

Then he laughed at me and said something (I think? Accent can be crazy so not 100% sure) about "clever joke" and then asked me where is my "rugby ball"! :D

HAHAHA!

Funny guy man!

Funny guy!

But could not understand everything else though!!! :D

I am pretty sure the Scots are from 4th dimension also known as "Zork" because you can't understand what they are saying ever!

But I am slowly starting to understand him... I think... :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones