• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TOOL] Warp 4G CWM Flasher

Beta 3 is available in the OP. It adds the ability to install Stock Recovery.

edit: I did not test this for the Warp 4G, but I did make one for the warp2 with the exact same code (using warp2 images and partition of course) to test it and both recoveries flashed perfectly. Please test and let me know so we can call it finished :)

Upvote 0

edit: I did not test this for the Warp 4G, but I did make one for the warp2 with the exact same code (using warp2 images and partition of course) to test it and both recoveries flashed perfectly. Please test and let me know so we can call it finished :)

Comment on warp2: stock ROM/ recovery did not work. Updates (B13) recovery refused to install...

Upvote 0
Comment on warp2: stock ROM/ recovery did not work. Updates (B13) recovery refused to install...

2 things...
1. I have no idea what you are talking about lol
2. Please post warp2 things in the warp2 forum :)

edit: if you are trying to update to b13, just flash one of the stock b13 roms. I had to use the update tool to get back to b09, then update to b11, then update to b13 to bring that to you guys :) They are complete with b13 partitions so one flash and you are golden.

Upvote 0
2 things...
1. I have no idea what you are talking about lol
2. Please post warp2 things in the warp2 forum :)

edit: if you are trying to update to b13, just flash one of the stock b13 roms. I had to use the update tool to get back to b09, then update to b11, then update to b13 to bring that to you guys :) They are complete with b13 partitions so one flash and you are golden.

Touch

Upvote 0

Is there a preexisting Linux install? I have mint 15

Upvote 0
I am not going to do the preexisting linux install for the warp 4g. iI is a hassle and you are the only one who downloaded it for the warp2 lol. I even removed it from the warp2 thread. Sorry buddy, you'll have to grab the iso like everyone else ;)
going against the OP's wishes, you could grab the iso, mount it, extract files, and run watever script on your mint 15 install....slitaz is a great minimal linux os and have played around with it alot and i like the way their delivery via iso (split .gz files) compared to debian/ubuntu and its derivatives (squashfs).

Upvote 0
going against the OP's wishes, you could grab the iso, mount it, extract files, and run watever script on your mint 15 install....slitaz is a great minimal linux os and have played around with it alot and i like the way their delivery via iso (split .gz files) compared to debian/ubuntu and its derivatives (squashfs).

Some things need to be re-written in the existing script for use in other environments which is why i didn't offer before, but i am happy to upload it if you would like ;)

Upvote 0
The b13 stock roms should get you back to full stock enough to update to the next update (if the warp2 gets another one that is).

I am not going to do the preexisting linux install for the warp 4g. it is a hassle and you are the only one who downloaded it for the warp2 lol. I even removed it from the warp2 thread. Sorry buddy, you'll have to grab the iso like everyone else ;)

That's straight, I understand. I'll probably just have to Change out my disk drive (eventually) and make use of your ISO

Upvote 0
SuperR... You are the Mann!! Thank you bro.
Download finished. :beer::cool:

No problem. I figured you spent plenty of time testing for me it is the least i could do :)

Speaking of testing...did you test it? There are many things that could make it not work on your existing linux install, but if it does work the iso will work for sure.

Upvote 0
No problem. I figured you spent plenty of time testing for me it is the least i could do :)

Speaking of testing...did you test it? There are many things that could make it not work on your existing linux install, but if it does work the iso will work for sure.

Not yet. Busy wiring a house today, lol. But as soon as I do, I'll be happy to let u know! Thank you again. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones