• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Touch screen problems

ReZ RaIDeN

Lurker
Dec 7, 2012
So I just ordered my connect 2 months ago, and a few days ago I started having this problem, sometimes it works just fine and others it acts as if it's receiving multiple touches even though it's just one finger, it takes forever to unlock, and I'll try and type and ill press w but end up getting wkj and it's so irritating because it comes out of nowhere and then leaves, can anyone help me with this? I ordered the phone refurbished from ama zon

Well I figured out my problem, apparently it's this new charger I just got, it works fine when it's unplugged bit as soon as I plug it in it goes all whack on me, so I guess I just need a different charger lol sucks cuz I just had to buy this one

Mine has the same problem too. Only when it's plugged in, but I'm using the charger that came with it. It does become rather annoying when you use on-screen long press gestures!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones