• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Touchdown OWA access

hellybob

Jan 30, 2010
I have used Seven on my Galaxy S2 as work only allow us OWA access.

However Seven keeps making the phone crash. I have tried also sorts of logins to get Touchdown to work but I have failed miserably.

My question is if I can get into OWA should Touchdown work? Can anoyone offer me anymore help. I obviously have my login details and then via OWA and I have my client access server name.

Thanks

Sure, if you can access your Exchange account through OWA then you should also be able to use Touchdown. Are you specifying your domain as well as your username for login credentials?

Have you contacted Touchdown's tech support? I have found them to be very responsive.

support@nitrodesk.com

Just curious - why are you using a 3rd party email app rather than the standard Android email to connect to Exchange?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones