• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I want to buy the new 9pro and trade-in or selling my current 7pro. Does the 7pro have any value if it has a slight crack on the screen? The phone is fully functional. The screen is also fully functional. The crack is on the edge of the screen and has no impact on visiblity.

Is it worth replacing the screen and then selling it? What options would you pursue in my case?

I want to buy the new 9pro and trade-in or selling my current 7pro. Does the 7pro have any value if it has a slight crack on the screen? The phone is fully functional. The screen is also fully functional. The crack is on the edge of the screen and has no impact on visiblity.

Is it worth replacing the screen and then selling it? What options would you pursue in my case?
it would not be worth anything with a crack in it regardless on where it is. if you can diy the screen, then it might be worth it. otherwise paying a professional to do it will not be worth it. if you have some kind of insurance then now would be a good time to use it to either get the screen fixed or get a replacement.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones