• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transferring Partial Information from HTC A9191

lofty

Lurker
Jan 17, 2017
Hi, I have recently purchased a HTC Desire 620 and am wondering how to go about transferring information from my old HTC Desire A9191.

What is causing the concern is that I would like to transfer most of what on there (but not all) as some info and apps were left on it by the previous owner (an email log in contact and some apps which are not of use to me.
From what I remember last time I transferred the info everything was taken across to the new phone

Can anyone advise me please, I have tried to delete the email account but apparently and not allowed to unless I log into it.

Also I am wondering if it is possible to disable/remove the facebook stuff as I have no use for it at all.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones