• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello friends, I develop a travel guide app one week ago and I want to share with you. Your opinions and reviews are too important for me. If you want to try and share your opinions, ideas and your comments with me I will be glad.

Turkey Travel App

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.berkekurnaz.turkey_travel_guide

You will discover Turkey with this amazing guide application. Turkey's most important cities, the most special places, delicious Turkish food, the most wonderful beaches with all the information and locations in this application.

Enjoy Turkey and get help from this app. Download Turkey Travel Guide, which is completely free, and start exploring right away.

The sections in the application are: Turkey's popular cities, Turkey's popular places, Best Turkish Foods, Best Turkish Drinks, Best Beaches in Turkey, Learn Turkish Language, Informations about Turkey and Important Numbers in Turkey.

All the information you need for your trip to Turkey is in this application, download it now and start exploring.

VSbOxeDbyjDgO7p750xu6ErY8JtzD8r3Ewmk_PABoxTeAGtnILuAX7lDHTzfZy_q1g=w2560-h1440-rw

NzA0ZTnsp1hdMC9moM8AspxnDzneyTCGpHH7vQ5B58uTQYoGjUaz3k5sHEKGtBT4vIw7=w2560-h1440-rw

Ui-WSygzKSklWk48BSrshmMxK02OFXGiX6Y8xMSHZfkTA6y-ohUMrC7fNwOGaZXs5R8=w2560-h1440-rw

RBGMoIfBz0TzpO4qoDGdVCac7vhFqhl7rtZcTZjKP2adpb8y0mWgFIBGQhxh-FpDpVpd=w2560-h1440-rw

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones