• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TV Shows?

What's all the buzz about tiger king?
Is it worth watching?
it is a show that has the craziest cast of characters. at first i totally thought this was fake.....NOPE those dudes in the show exist. it is like watching Jerry Springer while on meth. i could not take my eyes off the screen. it literally has everything. several murder plots. it has love. it has romance. AND IT HAS TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: MrJavi and Dannydet
Upvote 0
it is a show that has the craziest cast of characters. at first i totally thought this was fake.....NOPE those dudes in the show exist. it is like watching Jerry Springer while on meth. i could not take my eyes off the screen. it literally has everything. several murder plots. it has love. it has romance. AND IT HAS TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm more interested in fictional shows with complex plots. Not really like documentaries or comedies.

Upvote 0
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5114356/ if you are really tired of the cliche super hero tv series, or movies, this one really brightens away from the sh%%t . Brings one's own retrospective in shadows.
i'll have to check it out.

talking about superheroes......Amazon's the Boys is soooooo good. talk about anit-heroes. some of the boys is just down right bad. i can't wait for season 2.

season 2 teaser:

• Love
Reactions: gerniklore
Upvote 0
i'll have to check it out.

talking about superheroes......Amazon's the Boys is soooooo good. talk about anit-heroes. some of the boys is just down right bad. i can't wait for season 2.

season 2 teaser:
I will wait until it reaches google play to check it out :) It sounds really unique :) OR just wait until its on dvd.
If I remember :)

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones