• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help (UK) ITV Player on Xoom not working

kadyscott

Lurker
Dec 24, 2011
Hey all,

Hoping someone can really help us out, we got a Motorola XOOM for my gf's dad for xmas, currently setting it up for him, but really struggling, we figure he's not likely to just want video, so went to bookmark ITVplayer, told us to install app....links to android market....says device incompatible.

Google search reports plenty of people saying it DOES work.....xmas tomorrow so really up to my neck in it here!

Info:

Android version 3.2
Latest flash and adobe air updates installed.

What am I missing???

Thanks so much in advance,
Chris and Kady

PS player from BBC doesn't install either...should it?

I see you have posted on another forum. I take it you are in the UK? This will change the game field a bit.

Perhaps a UK user will chime in. Just from looking at the apps page, all you have to do is install it. if you are running an old our outdated adobe air, it should prompt you.

perhaps a uninstall then re-install is in order...

not much help.. apologies...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones