• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Um... Help?

Hmmm.... I held down the power button for a few, the I plugged the power chord in hoping the battery didn't drain from the screen being lit up and after about a minute, the phone just rebooted and powered up. How can I tell if the zip was flashed and I am over clocked? Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0
Uh... this seems to be a pretty fast ROM. I wouldn't say lightning quick, like some of the beefier processors out now, but for the Hero, this is pretty fast. The thing that is deceptive, is that it is smooth. I had Fresh 1.5 with the Gumbo and setcpu and it was fast, but clunky fast. Like too fast for the software or something. This is not instantaneous, but fast and smooth. If that makes any sense, or if you care.....

Oh, and thanks for the tip, Mystic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones