• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unlocked Motorola Droid Razr Need HELP!

DualGlocks

Aug 7, 2011
Hello,

I got a Motorola Droid Razr on trade today for my iphone 4. I must say i do like this phone a lot and will be keeping it! I'm only having a problem.

UPDATE!
I can send picture messages, but not receive? Some people can get my text messages and they reply back, but i dont get them?

As well this is a fido phone and im running rogers.

Hope someone can help me! Thanks!

Hello,

I got a Motorola Droid Razr on trade today for my iphone 4. I must say i do like this phone a lot and will be keeping it! I'm only having a problem. The phone can call and receive calls, but having these problems:

Text messages: I can get text messages, but not send them?

These are my biggest factor of right now and need help. Just weird that i can get texts, but not send them?

As well this is a fido phone and im running rogers, works fine with calling just having problems with texting.

Hope someone can help me! Thanks!
First thing to do, would be to check with your carrier to see if everything's good on their end. Or you might want to do a "reset" of the device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones