• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlocking orbic wonder due 2forgot password

How easy is it to press a button on your phone to unlock everything on it?

• Total voters

Cakeislife

Lurker
Apr 9, 2020
Okay yall. I am not all that when it comes tech savvy via cellphones. Soo here is my issue. I put a passcode on my orbic wonder phone i have verizon. Ok was able to get in it no problem. For about 3o min. Left to go do something come back and im like wtf... I cannot get into my phone know. Yes. There are people always comein and goin main reason why i have a lock on it but i changed it it about once a mo.... Well that being said i also have text on my phone as well as pics. Which i am not 100 percent nor 50 percent that that r on my SD card? Not even sure hoe to do that if it is even possible. But i cannot factory reset/ hard boot to lose my data only cuz i need those pics and those text for. COURT. to show the Judge. So its very important i dont lose any data or mising text/pics. How in the name of strawberry cakes do i bypass the locked screen? To take off the locked screen. So i dont run into this prov9 again ill just go back to drawing a line vs passcode. I. Can use a labtop but prefur not to... But i do have a phone that doesnt have service on it that im useing a roomates wifi to get anykind of anythibg to the world. Cuz well i cant get into my phone!!! Please please please.... Anyone help a chick out in need! Please and thank you with sprinkles and chookies and cream cupcakes... Yes. If you haven't noticed... I love cake. Any and all kinds. Lol. Plez help!

Photos may or may not be on the SD card, depending on your settings. Texts will definitely be on the phone. So a reset is not what you want (unless you have some sort of backup set up and operating).

Unfortunately there isn't an alternative way of unlocking the phone - if there were the screen lock would be useless because anyone could use it.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones