• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I decided to go ahead and take the plunge.

So far, no ill effects. It seems to respond a bit quicker but I haven't done any thorough testing.

Download was quick, but install was scary long. It took about 20 minutes. Make sure you are charged or on the charger.

The Build # : HTJ85B.UELA3 P6210UELA3

Kernel Version: 2.6.36-P6210UELA3-CL616928
se. infra@SEI-44 #3

Android 3.2

That's all I have for now.

Upvote 0
Connected to my PC 3 days ago and I was asked to update the version of Kies and then the firmware. Unfortunately I did it before traveling. I completed the update and when finished, disconnected. It took for ever and most of my apps stopped working after that.. I had to reinstall most of my apps and still have some that don't work. It says "force to close". Obviously I called Samsung for support and they did not know anything about it. They are worthless!
Be careful, because unless I did something wrong, you may have the same problem!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones