• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Update]My Final Salute To The LG Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead. You saw i had betas that worked. Ill keep it to myself if you like. Anyway. Ill just move on to the transformer. A grateful user base. Anyway. Merry christmas.

No if you have a working one don't keep it to your self pm me a link to your rom because I will like to help with it if you go that mouch working then I can help with the rest even it you don't won't my help I will still like the rom that is if you have the rom if you rilly have it working don't let every one piss you off and you stop what you were doing but I won't a copy of the rom so don't keep it to your self

Upvote 0
Go ahead. You saw i had betas that worked. Ill keep it to myself if you like. Anyway. Ill just move on to the transformer. A grateful user base. Anyway. Merry christmas.

Asus got sued over that device...
Anywho, your betas were copies of project gretel (files had exact signatures) so if you use gnms work, you have to ask em first and make sure you thank em for es unstable work. If betas are posted, you must provide warnings/ examples/ and pictures for the community. As for the radio.img... i want proof, i know of people having the ability to patch such a file however the ability exceeds this community of developers. Even i dont have this ability.
Your vocabulary in terms of development are... um... unique? In order to put new things in gnms kernel, you need es source (which he hasnt given out) so this talk of making his kernel better, none existance (we have what we have). My builds were ported off an unstable nightly build off of a lg optimus device(now stayen away from).
This community is strong however announcing false information is not professional nor is it allowed.
The way i see it, if our past developers never found the key to our upgrade...then the sources we need are non-existant and we work with what we have. We work together, we suffer together, we fall together, we succeed together.

Upvote 0
Asus got sued over that device...

Completely out of curiosity, what does this have to do with the topic at hand? I just found it out of left field.

The transformer is an amazing device at the price point and does have a great community BTW. Not sure if you were saying that as a negative toward the transformer or if it was just a random thought. No need to bash the transformer over some BS suit. If BS lawsuits meant anything, keep in mind android (via handset makers mostly) has been under relentless attack from all angles.

This entire thread is hilarious by the way. :p

Upvote 0
Since he wont, i will

I want to personally apologize for any troubles/drama/ect this thread has caused. It was thee most unprofessionial thread in this community yet.
I have the ability to leave any time i want, do i choose to? No. Because this community is strong and deserves alot. And personnally, why would i leave? Why would i hand in the towel?
This is the reason trident and them left. They didnt argue, they didnt ask, they didnt question. They left without question nor word. Were here cuz, well, we want to help. Sure, ive made things that havnt worked and brought excitement but didnt mean i gave up? (Something lingering on my ally at the moment)

Every device runs the same operating system. You can brag you have a nexus (most crap made phone yet) , a razr, bionic, galaxy, htc rezound, xeperia, whatever. What you dont know is that their all the same. Device means nothing, its the developer who puts their mind to the test and bring the same performance to each device is the ability is present.

ATC you can say anything you want but all in all, i wont ever pull something like this off.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones