• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

upgraded to the evo shift

Kool enjoy your new phone and hope you come by to stay in touch, and let us know how you like your new Shift, and whether you will root it

hey guys just wanted to thank everyone that has helped me out in the past with rooting and changing roms, especially DonB you've been a great amount of help, thanks man.

well i hope to see you all in the other side soon, bye.

Upvote 0
Actually I still have my upgrade available through Sprint and thinking about getting the EVO 3D, I got the shift for 100 dollars which is a really good price

How did you pull that off? That is a really good price.

I ask because my wife has been wanting to replace her Sprint Palm Pre with an Android based handset. I was thinking about just getting her a used Sprint HTC Hero with a good ESN on eBay or something until we get our upgrade in December.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones