• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I want a simple and clean up time widget, so I can know how much my cell has been up though, and I do not know where to find one that is decent, and free.
hmmmmmm too bad you do not have a samsung device. samsung has a bunch of nice digital wellbeing widgets that can show screen time as well as what apps have the most screen time.

i have found some decent apps, but i have not found any 3rd party screen time widgets, unfortunately.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Do you mean the status info as below? In red rectangle.

com.android.settings - uptime.jpg

It is a stock feature of my phone. Settings - My device - Detailed info - Status

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
^ What Ocnbrze saids, I really do not look at the stock anyway, it is really small, I found one though by typing "System uptime" and I found this nifty little app that shows me the uptime for my device. There is a widget of it as well..https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dieterthiess.uptimewidget&hl=en_US&gl=US

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones