• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucas7812

Lurker
Oct 7, 2012
hello guys. :)

I have a android 2.2 tv player. whenever i want to watch youtube videos, a box appears and says that the android.process.acore has stopped. i looked at other forums and they say you need to clear data from the contacts storage. but my android tv player does not have any contacts storage.

can anyone help me ? i'll be grateful if you helped...

Settings –> Applications –> Manage Applications –> All (button on the top that lets you see all applications) –> scroll down to “Contacts Storage” –> Click on “Clear Data”.

This has worked on an android TV, while you wont have contacts you will still have the option. What type of telly do you have Lucas, might be able to dig a little deeper with the telly make and model.

Reactions: lucas7812
Upvote 0
hello guys. :)

I have a android 2.2 tv player. whenever i want to watch youtube videos, a box appears and says that the android.process.acore has stopped. i looked at other forums and they say you need to clear data from the contacts storage. but my android tv player does not have any contacts storage.

can anyone help me ? i'll be grateful if you helped...

Hey lucas7812
I do not have any personal experience with android tv player, but if there is option of manage applications try uninstalling your YouTube app and reinstall it. I am not sure but may solve the issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones