• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

USB Chargers--Monoprice?

dgold82

Apr 26, 2010
Today was my first full day with the Gnex. Awesome so far! I've been playing a lot and the battery life is most definitively better than my Dinc (with 4G on all day). Thank goodness! Extended battery is on the way though.

Sorry if this has been discussed before but some of my USB chargers around the house aren't working right. One messes up the screen and another older blackberry microusb doesn't charge at all through my PC.

I'd like to load up on some new monoprice car chargers (that actually charge while on 4G--need 1000mah?), wall chargers, and usb cables for work. Can anyone post what they have. Please include links if possible.

It doesn't have to be from monoprice but from what I've read they have good quality and are cheap. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones