• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root V6 SuperCharger

increase 3G speed? where i can i find this?

on the link above theres a 3g script. can we apply that to this phone? i didnt wanna play too much on that link b/c its for a different phone, plus im still trying to loose the noobness i once was.lol. but i applied the v6 supercharger, does it matter how many options you choose or choose them all 1by1 or can i pick and choose. i think i ran optq,1,8,and 9 also after reboots do you have to run scripts again or are they set into place after option selected. I did notice a few scripts when i was looking for buildprops to add new lines to that. but all in all nice find and phone feels alot better. thanks.

Upvote 0
on the link above theres a 3g script. can we apply that to this phone? i didnt wanna play too much on that link b/c its for a different phone, plus im still trying to loose the noobness i once was.lol. but i applied the v6 supercharger, does it matter how many options you choose or choose them all 1by1 or can i pick and choose. i think i ran optq,1,8,and 9 also after reboots do you have to run scripts again or are they set into place after option selected. I did notice a few scripts when i was looking for buildprops to add new lines to that. but all in all nice find and phone feels alot better. thanks.

yes you can apply that to this phone. The thing about build.prop edits is that for the most part they either work or they dont...they arent going to mess up your phone lol. Just dont mess with anything that you dont know what it is. And as far as the V6 SuperCharger you can pick nd choose what you want and Im not 100% sure that it runs when you start your phone but i would be willing to bet that it does. I just keep a script manager widget on my homescreen so i can manage it whenever i need to. All you have to do it long press on the home screen and select widgets and then script manager and then V6 SuperCharger.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones